Hmm...logging in fine on my laptop but no success on the old IPad....
(30-01-2018, 06:04 PM)mcposh Wrote: Hmm...logging in fine on my laptop but no success on the old IPad....

Are you getting an error message?
Nowt...just go back to log-in page.

Doesn't work with email or user name. As you can see, fine on laptop!
(30-01-2018, 06:04 PM)mcposh Wrote: Hmm...logging in fine on my laptop but no success on the old IPad....

Works fine from my android tablet.

HTH
Managed to log in when I went in through the new url. Yay.
Why do I have to log in each time I go on the site? I have clicked 'remember me'
(31-01-2018, 01:02 PM)wishbone Wrote: Why do I have to log in each time I go on the site? I have clicked 'remember me'

Same here - I guess it will be sorted over time.
(01-02-2018, 10:57 PM)Hugh Fat B\Stard Wrote: Same here - I guess it will be sorted over time.

It's next on the list after we're confident the "Server busy" errors have been resolved.
(01-02-2018, 11:03 PM)Meat\nTwoVeg Wrote: It's next on the list after we're confident the "Server busy" errors have been resolved.

Thanks. You are doing an excellent job. I'm impressed but I am still having to log in each time, despite ticking remember me.
Mine is now hit and miss on remembering me but it has started always populating the fields if I need to log in again
I'm unable to log in from my iPhone and iPad (and always have been since the new site went up). I can read the site forum, but it won't accept my password details etc needed to log in and regale you all with my pearls of wisdom.

Works fine on the Mac, but you do have a very convoluted way of resetting a password. Daft question - I've reset my password on the Mac using your temp one and changed it in my user settings, but which password do I use on the iphone?  I've tried both and neither works.

Thanks in advance.
(08-04-2018, 02:47 PM)Hugh Fat B\Stard Wrote: I'm unable to log in from my iPhone and iPad (and always have been since the new site went up). I can read the site forum, but it won't accept my password details etc needed to log in and regale you all with my pearls of wisdom.

Works fine on the Mac, but you do have a very convoluted way of resetting a password. Daft question - I've reset my password on the Mac using your temp one and changed it in my user settings, but which password do I use on the iphone?  I've tried both and neither works.

Thanks in advance.

You only have 1 password - it will be the most recent one in the database.  It's your IPhone that's causing the issue.  Somehow.

Have you tried deleting the cookies/saved passwords on your iPhone?
(08-04-2018, 02:50 PM)KenGandhi Wrote: You only have 1 password - it will be the most recent one in the database.  It's your IPhone that's causing the issue.  Somehow.

Have you tried deleting the cookies/saved passwords on your iPhone?

Done all that, rebooted, told it I'm not a robot etc - still won't let me log in. Do I need this Tapatalk thingy or is that just a visual thing? Something weird here - anyone else having the same problem?
(08-04-2018, 07:21 PM)Hugh Fat B\Stard Wrote: Done all that, rebooted, told it I'm not a robot etc - still won't let me log in. Do I need this Tapatalk thingy or is that just a visual thing? Something weird here - anyone else having the same problem?

Shouldn't need Tapatalk, it might be a solution of sorts though.

It seems like it's a problem unique to iPhone.. if not specifically to your iPhone.