Mark O'Hara signs 3 year deal
Interesting comments from a Dundee fan about O'Hara. He was asking about our thoughts on Chris Forester.

'I love the fact you put “top opposition” in there considering your team have just signed Mark O’Hara who struggled to get into one of the worst teams in the league and when he did start/play he didn’t exactly stand out. Especially in the game where Aberdeen pumped them 7-0 down in there own back yard!
I know there is this nostalgia that league one down south would walk it up here but signings like O’Hara don’t back it up as well as the biggest team in your league signing a very unproven manager from Scotland as well. That was a year after our manager said no to the same job. I'd also hazard a guess at several of our international players (I don't know if you have any in Peterborough or not) would probably walk into your team as well.

To everyone else, thanks for all the feedback. I really hope your team can make it out of English footballs 3rd tier and good luck in the Football league trophy (probably your only chance of winning a cup).

Cheers, afc.
(04-06-2018, 05:23 PM)wishbone Wrote: Interesting comments from a Dundee fan about O'Hara. He was asking about our thoughts on Chris Forester.

'I love the fact you put “top opposition” in there considering your team have just signed Mark O’Hara who struggled to get into one of the worst teams in the league and when he did start/play he didn’t exactly stand out. Especially in the game where Aberdeen pumped them 7-0 down in there own back yard!
I know there is this nostalgia that league one down south would walk it up here but signings like O’Hara don’t back it up as well as the biggest team in your league signing a very unproven manager from Scotland as well. That was a year after our manager said no to the same job. I'd also hazard a guess at several of our international players (I don't know if you have any in Peterborough or not) would probably walk into your team as well.

To everyone else, thanks for all the feedback. I really hope your team can make it out of English footballs 3rd tier and good luck in the Football league trophy (probably your only chance of winning a cup).

Cheers, afc.

reads like a rant from one of the many unschooled wobbler supporters. No sense at all
(04-06-2018, 05:23 PM)wishbone Wrote: Interesting comments from a Dundee fan about O'Hara. He was asking about our thoughts on Chris Forester.

Cheers, afc.
It's from an Aberdeen fan by the look of it.

Cheers, afc.

You should have copied in his first comments before someone upset him on the Poshforum.

Dons Fan here. Just wanted to gauge an opinion on Forrester? We are not not sure what time of player he is! Does he play deep midfield, left midfield or as a number 10? Seems to have fallen short the last year to 18 months. Is it his attitude? 
Also noticed you guys signed Mark O’Hara. Hes a decebt player. Nothing special though. He had a lot of promise when he came through the ranks at Killie. Started last season really well but sort of faded out. 

Cheers. Afc!