Poll: Which is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Seaside
50.00%
22 50.00%
Full English Breakfast
50.00%
22 50.00%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The World Cup of Everything - Round 2 Match 6
For me, these two often come together.  I only really eat Full English Breakfasts when on holiday and I usually holiday at the seaside.

I've chosen to decide based on which I could live without.  Would I rather;

a) Holiday inland with a Full English

Or

b) Holiday on the coast but eating cereal

I think I'll go for the Full English (no beans, no tomato)
(12-06-2018, 06:34 PM)KenGandhi Wrote: I think I'll go for the Full English (no beans, no tomato)

Your Full English must be dryer than an Arab's sandal. Beans are a crucial part. Tomato not so much but I like to have one.

Anyhow, seaside easily.
Some crap already knocked out sunshine, so if seaside loses this one, I'll be in a strop.
(12-06-2018, 06:51 PM)Pat Wrote: Some crap already knocked out sunshine, so if seaside loses this one, I'll be in a strop.

What are the signs?
(12-06-2018, 06:53 PM)Nelson PK Wrote: What are the signs?

I've only got so many ribs, Noel Coward.
Bits of the seaside are crap, and the bits that are can be pretty unpleasant in bad weather.

A full English is always good. So that.
The only thing better than the seaside is mountains. A full English is alright, but massively overrated.
(12-06-2018, 06:41 PM)jwb1997 Wrote: Your Full English must be dryer than an Arab's sandal. Beans are a crucial part. Tomato not so much but I like to have one.

Anyhow, seaside easily.

That's what the Eggs are for.
As the voting shows this is going to be close.
Some seaside towns are shit and some full english are shit too.
Both at their best are brilliant, however, I can do a great brekkie but can't make a nice seaside resort.
Seaside wins.
This is a toughie as we are currently in the process of buying a B&B at the seaside lol.
(12-06-2018, 09:18 PM)poshpaul Wrote: This is a toughie as we are currently in the process of buying a B&B at the seaside lol.

Go on...
(13-06-2018, 08:09 AM)Nelson PK Wrote: Go on...
 Not a lot to tell really. We just fancied a change and have been looking into it for a year or so and as I was recently laid off from work due to ill health we thought sod it lets go for it. So we have.
(13-06-2018, 02:45 PM)poshpaul Wrote:  Not a lot to tell really. We just fancied a change and have been looking into it for a year or so and as I was recently laid off from work due to ill health we thought sod it lets go for it. So we have.

Where? Hefty discounts for .netters I assume?

Oh, & good luck with it.
(13-06-2018, 02:45 PM)poshpaul Wrote:  Not a lot to tell really. We just fancied a change and have been looking into it for a year or so and as I was recently laid off from work due to ill health we thought sod it lets go for it. So we have.

Good luck fella. Sounds great (and like a lot of hard work).
Oooh a Dead Heat. Give me a second.
Dead Heat rules are based on votes in previous rounds.

Effectively this is a penalty shoot out.

And Full English takes it
Absolute bollocks.

Only shootout the English will win this summer etc
(13-06-2018, 03:18 PM)Chief Brody Wrote: Where? Hefty discounts for .netters I assume?

Oh, & good luck with it.

(13-06-2018, 03:37 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote: Good luck fella. Sounds great (and like a lot of hard work).

Cheers chaps.