Rotherham 
Shrewsbury 
Macclesfield
(12-06-2018, 08:16 PM)Paul Donnelly Wrote: MAN CITY
STOKE
SUNDERLAND
NOTTS CO

?

Don't fancy Stoke or Notts County.   Not sure on Sunderland either.

I'll put my bet on in August once I've seen transfers, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the red teams in the North West win the Premier League.
(12-06-2018, 09:04 PM)KenGandhi Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if one of the red teams in the North West win the Premier League.

Don't be silly!!
Manchester. Little unsure which one.

Villa

Charlton

Oldham
Man City
Swansea
Sunderland
MK Dons
Leyton Orient
Good luck though hope your League 2 tips are relegated back to where they belong Posh Hammer.
According to Oddschecker Wolves are the 5th most backed team for the Premier League Title. What's that about then?
(15-06-2018, 07:37 AM)KenGandhi Wrote: According to Oddschecker Wolves are the 5th most backed team for the Premier League Title. What's that about then?
Loads of people sticking a quid on the longest odds team every year since Leicester won it?
(15-06-2018, 07:37 AM)KenGandhi Wrote: According to Oddschecker Wolves are the 5th most backed team for the Premier League Title.  What's that about then?

It's almost 2 months away from it starting and the Wolves fans are still pissed from celebrating their league win?
(15-06-2018, 07:37 AM)KenGandhi Wrote: According to Oddschecker Wolves are the 5th most backed team for the Premier League Title.  What's that about then?

On the assumption they'll be able to find a few good members of Jorge Mendes' stable who want to play in England?

If anyone were to do a Leicester you'd say them