Spain sack Julen Lopetegui
All kicking off.

Confirmed as taking over at Real after the tournament, Spanish FA feel betrayed and apparently on the verge of sacking him. The players are siding with him and want him to stay for the tournament. 

They play their first match in two days. I'm calling it now, bottom of the group.
Sacked - wow :lol:
Zidane taking over and winning it would be tremendous
(13-06-2018, 11:09 AM)DeanHobbs Wrote: Sacked - wow :lol:

That's just bizarre.
(13-06-2018, 11:14 AM)jwb1997 Wrote: Zidane taking over and winning it would be tremendous
Rumours of Enrique.

Outside bet on Iniesta as player/coach?
I said ZZ because it's such a Madrid-centric squad.

I reckon it'll just be the assistant manager, but Iniesta is a good shout
(13-06-2018, 10:49 AM)jwb1997 Wrote: All kicking off.

Confirmed as taking over at Real after the tournament, Spanish FA feel betrayed and apparently on the verge of sacking him. The players are siding with him and want him to stay for the tournament. 

They play their first match in two days. I'm calling it now, bottom of the group.

The Spanish team must be shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Iran & finishing bottom of the Group !

Have they not won 4 of last 6 tournaments ?

Hierro taking charge, probably makes them a stronger team, though they looked piss poor against Tunisia last weekend, strange decision just before major tournament.
(13-06-2018, 02:16 PM)Barn67 Wrote: Have they not won 4 of last 6 tournaments ?

No.
With the experience in that squad they'll be bothered not one bit.
The dressing room is always split between RM & Barca players or those with an affinity for either club but it rarely bothers them.
(13-06-2018, 09:44 PM)Wycliffe Wrote: The dressing room is always split between RM & Barca players or those with an affinity for either club but it rarely bothers them.

Is it?
(13-06-2018, 09:56 PM)jwb1997 Wrote: Is it?

Can't recall the spanish journalist who mentioned this on talksport a month or two ago butI'll take that.

It was a reaction to this iirc. https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot...68566.html

Earlier today it was reported that the RM players wanted the manager to stay and 'others' did not