Poll: Which is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A cold beer, at sunset, on a hot day
51.28%
20 51.28%
Oral Sex
48.72%
19 48.72%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The World Cup of Everything - Round 2 Match 7
After the thrilling end to the previous game, this is another that could end in a tie.

With the winner facing this website in the next round I think we have genuine semi contenders.  And, if done right, one of these 2 should advance past a semi.
I've given this a lot of thought and decided beer tastes nicer.
Interesting to see Mr Fish hasn't gone for Oral Sex....
(13-06-2018, 10:48 PM)KenGandhi Wrote: I've given this a lot of thought and decided beer tastes nicer.

Unless it is warm real ale of course.

Anyway as much as I love being gnashed I am reaching the age when pretty soon all the feeling down there disappears (or so boozy tells me) whereas old age will never stop that great feeling of a cold beer at sunset even if I'd started a lot earlier.
I cannot believe this one is so close...its oral sex for fucks sake!?

If you prefer a beer over that then you do not deserve functional genitals, which I suspect is the reason why most of the beer voters have voted in such a ridiculous manner.

Like Brexit voters they are merely trying to fuck it up for those of us who still have a life that does revolve solely around smelling of piss and sourcing cheap Jaffa Cakes !

Perhaps one day knob rot will come to me too...until then though I will never prefer a beer over oral sex.
(14-06-2018, 06:25 AM)kaasprodukte Wrote: I cannot believe this one is so close...its oral sex for fucks sake!?

If you prefer a beer over that then you do not deserve functional genitals, which I suspect is the reason why most of the beer voters have voted in such a ridiculous manner.

Like Brexit voters they are merely trying to fuck it up for those of us who still have a life that does revolve solely around smelling of piss and sourcing cheap Jaffa Cakes !

Perhaps one day knob rot will come to me too...until then though I will never prefer a beer over oral sex.

Right-on, brother.
(14-06-2018, 06:25 AM)kaasprodukte Wrote: I cannot believe this one is so close...its oral sex for fucks sake!?

You're assuming it's talking about recieving oral sex then?
(14-06-2018, 07:33 AM)Meat\nTwoVeg Wrote: You're assuming it's talking about recieving oral sex then?

From a bloke or bird?
(14-06-2018, 08:31 AM)norwichposh Wrote: From a bloke or bird?
If you're receiving then I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference in a blind test.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get more difficult than the seaside and fry up match this pops up!

That said, I think I’d have to take a blowy every time.
(14-06-2018, 08:44 AM)Meat\nTwoVeg Wrote: If you're receiving then I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference in a blind test.

You can if he has a beard.

Allegedly.
Oral Sex is massively over rated.

And you're all presuming you're receiving it.

Back in the day, I chowed down on my fair share of filthy motts. If the lady in question had just hopped out of the shower and was cleansed, then great. But tongue rummaging a 13+ stoner who has been sweating her bearded clam off on the Liquid and Envy dance floor for the past 6 hours has left a bad taste in my mouth.

So I'm going for beer at sunset.
(14-06-2018, 09:23 AM)Posh Hammer Wrote: Oral Sex is massively over rated.

And you're all presuming you're receiving it.

Back in the day, I chowed down on my fair share of filthy motts. If the lady in question had just hopped out of the shower and was cleansed, then great. But tongue rummaging a 13+ stoner who has been sweating her bearded clam off on the Liquid and Envy dance floor for the past 6 hours has left a bad taste in my mouth.

So I'm going for beer at sunset.

6 hours?!
(14-06-2018, 09:44 AM)norwichposh Wrote: 6 hours?!

I meant she has been on the dance floor for 6 hours. Not that I had been tonguing her dance floor for 6 hours.
(14-06-2018, 09:46 AM)Posh Hammer Wrote: I meant she has been on the dance floor for 6 hours. Not that I had been tonguing her dance floor for 6 hours.

I imagine you'd have carpet burns for weeks afterwards.  

I think this is the thing about this poll.  We're talking about a very specific scenario involving beer against a broad high level view of oral sex.

If we were talking about receiving it from a particular person then it would be a different vote, but here we're talking about it for good and bad.  With Beer, we're ignoring warm beer in crappy bars and instead focusing on a crisp cold beer after a sweltering day watching a sunset - the perfect beer drinking experience.
Looks like a blowy is going to win by a small head.