ITV v BBC
May as well start this now.  

Watching via ITVHub on a laptop.  Missed first 42 seconds of match so I could see an advert.  Good start.... well I don't know, I didn't see it.
(14-06-2018, 04:04 PM)KenGandhi Wrote: May as well start this now.  

Watching via ITVHub on a laptop.  Missed first 42 seconds of match so I could see an advert.  Good start.... well I don't know, I didn't see it.
It gets better. Watched the last England friendly on ITV hub and during half time muted it and was using a different tab.

Turns out at the start of the ads it unmutes the sound, and not just at the start of an ad break. At the start of every individual ad.

Bastards.
"Stalin, he had a proper 'tache"

Will we be getting former dictator moustache reviews for the Germany game as well?
This needs a poll adding. Will probably be the first 100% result!

For BBC
(14-06-2018, 04:20 PM)South lincs Posh Wrote: This needs a poll adding. Will probably be the first 100% result!

For BBC

Is Robbie Savage doing BBC?

If so I will be voting ITV.
ITV has Andy Townsend though
(14-06-2018, 05:35 PM)whaplodeposh Wrote: ITV has Andy Townsend though
And that fuck nugget, Hoddle.
(14-06-2018, 06:59 PM)AlcoPosh Wrote: And that fuck nugget, Hoddle.

and that seals it, add all the knobheads together and he would still murder them for banality, stating the bleeding obvious and talking unbelievable shite.

How such a great player can be such a twat as a pundit is a disappointment.
(14-06-2018, 04:26 PM)norwichposh Wrote: Is Robbie Savage doing BBC?

If so I will be voting ITV.

I can’t listen to that screeching halfwit and he’s on every morning on 5Live.

Chris Sutton is on there right now, the squawking fucking Worzel.

But still BBC, every time.
Brian Moore''s commentary seems such a golden age for ITV compared to what they have now. 

Still preferred BBC back then though.
When it comes down to it, I will seriously question anybody who chooses ITV over BBC for the final.
(14-06-2018, 09:12 PM)Cray Gar Wrote: I can’t listen to that screeching halfwit and he’s on every morning on 5Live.

Chris Sutton is on there right now, the squawking fucking Worzel.

But still BBC, every time.

I actually like Chris Sutton despite his Worzeliness. There's a youtube clip of him and Robbie Savage on some BT Football show where he completely owns Savage on every subject. Massive respect to him, because BBC let Savage spout shit completely unchecked.
Christ, why has everything got to be Premier League centric in Jonathan Pearce's eyes?

9 minutes into EGY URU and we've already heard how Gimenez could probably play in England but he's 'happy at Atletico Madrid' (shock horror), and the question has been asked if 'Cavani would have done well if he'd come to the Premier League'

FFS!
Does the BBC have control of the cameras? For some reason the cameras are panning on the substitute Salah.
(15-06-2018, 01:16 PM)norwichposh Wrote: Does the BBC have control of the cameras? For some reason the cameras are panning on the substitute Salah.

I assumed they wouldn't, but given they haven't blamed foreign producers for daft angles yet I'm not sure
(15-06-2018, 01:22 PM)jwb1997 Wrote: I assumed they wouldn't, but given they haven't blamed foreign producers for daft angles yet I'm not sure
Host broadcaster controls the cameras.
Who's the twat commentating on Por v Spn? Portugal manager is a "wise old fox" which is an outrage for wiley owls.
(15-06-2018, 08:20 PM)Nelson PK Wrote: Who's the twat commentating on Por v Spn?  Portugal manager is a "wise old fox" which is an outrage for wiley owls.

Dunno but Danny Murphy is really annoying.
Isn't it time BBC put Lawro out to grass? Most of his commentary seems to be pathetic jokes
(16-06-2018, 11:41 AM)exton_posh Wrote: Isn't it time BBC put Lawro out to grass? Most of his commentary seems to be pathetic jokes

I hope he doesn’t get away with calling Paul Pogba an enigma - shocking comment