Poll: Which is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sir David Attenborough
25.58%
11 25.58%
The London Road End
74.42%
32 74.42%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The World Cup of Everything - Round 2 Match 8
On paper this one should be a walk over..... but let's take time to fully consider the implications here.

Both are likely to leave the mortal coil in the next 5 years.  One is replaceable, sure it won't feel the same, but it will be a symbol of progress and Posh will thrive without it.

However David Attenborough cannot be replaced.  When he dies, nature documentaries die with him.

Besides we've got too many Posh related things in the quarters already.
Walking with dinosaurs,

Or, aincient british tradition

Cant decide which one descibes which choice
Sir David Attenborough is a national treasure, a wonderful ambassador for the natural world and Britain, as Ken says he won't ever be replaced, the Richie Benaud of documentaries.
Well, I tried.

We're in for a very dull tournament from here on.
It could have been absolutely anyone on this earth and LRE would win
(15-06-2018, 07:06 AM)Wycliffe Wrote: It could have been absolutely anyone on this earth and LRE would win

SOG v LRE would have been challenging.
We should've done a non posh version of this tournament.
(14-06-2018, 11:23 PM)KenGandhi Wrote: On paper this one should be a walk over..... but let's take time to fully consider the implications here.

Both are likely to leave the mortal coil in the next 5 years.  One is replaceable, sure it won't feel the same, but it will be a symbol of progress and Posh will thrive without it.

However David Attenborough cannot be replaced.  When he dies, nature documentaries die with him.

All of this.
(14-06-2018, 11:23 PM)KenGandhi Wrote: On paper this one should be a walk over..... but let's take time to fully consider the implications here.

Sorry. Too much POSH? I don't get that concept.
(15-06-2018, 07:06 AM)Wycliffe Wrote: It could have been absolutely anyone on this earth and LRE would win

(15-06-2018, 07:21 AM)mcposh Wrote: SOG v LRE would have been challenging.

ooh you annoying man Laughing

Good point.
(15-06-2018, 06:30 AM)KenGandhi Wrote: Well, I tried.  

We're in for a very dull tournament from here on.

All the people that keep voting for posh related things really need to get out more.
(15-06-2018, 07:26 AM)Meat\nTwoVeg Wrote: We should've done a non posh version of this tournament.

Yep.  I'll hold my hand up for that.  I was expecting some things to trump them, but then forgot the obvious.... that Posh is the only thing that unifies every single member of this site.

I can rescue it. By chance, each quarter final tie was going to include 1 Posh thing and 1 Non-Posh thing, so I'm splitting the competition into 2 halves.
Classic Ken. Meddling with due process.
(15-06-2018, 12:10 PM)Andy Gooner Wrote: Classic Ken. Meddling with due process.

If you want a LRE v Tunnels Leading to LRE final - that's fine!
I haven't voted for a single Posh thing yet., apart from George Boyd.

Tunnels leading up to an elongated shed, and the shitty shed itself hold zero fond memories for me as I haven't been in the stand for about 15 years. And when I did used to stand there as a kid, we had Francis Green and Andy Clarke up front.