Ronaldo to Juve
£105m. 4 year contract.

Mental money for a 33 year old or the springboard they need to become a genuine force/brand continentally?

I think this will backfire. It's been yonks since Serie A has been viewed across the world and making the one horse in the title race even stronger won't improve Juve's global audience.
Old man enters the old lady.
(10-07-2018, 07:30 PM)Meat\nTwoVeg Wrote: Old man enters the old lady.

Laughing

Perfectly summed up.

I wouldn't have him at POSH
I assume Neymar will sign tomorrow, his year at PSG a handy way of Barca avoiding the embarrassment of selling him direct.

What price Hazard to PSG?
Peanuts for the best player on the planet.

He’s got 4 years left in him, the way he looks after himself
(10-07-2018, 07:30 PM)Meat\nTwoVeg Wrote: Old man enters the old lady.

Ha Ha,  very good. Laughing

Ronaldo's got 5/6 more years at top level yet,  he scored a couple of worldies in Champions League this season at Juve & got standing ovation from home fans when subbed & applauded them back,  think Mbappe or Hazard will replace him,  will Conte still be in charge at Chelsea & can PSG keep hold of him without him upsetting Neymar  ?
(10-07-2018, 07:32 PM)Wycliffe Wrote: Laughing

Perfectly summed up.

I wouldn't have him at POSH

Hardly surprising - you can’t stand flair players
(10-07-2018, 09:00 PM)DeanHobbs Wrote: Hardly surprising - you can’t stand flair players

/cheats/self obsessed/ narcissists/knobs.

Correct  Wink
(10-07-2018, 08:32 PM)Liam Wrote: Peanuts for the best player on the planet.

He’s got 4 years left in him, the way he looks after himself

Correct. 

He has the opportunity to tear Serie A apart.
(10-07-2018, 07:05 PM)jwb1997 Wrote: £105m. 4 year contract.

Mental money for a 33 year old or the springboard they need to become a genuine force/brand continentally?

I think this will backfire. It's been yonks since Serie A has been viewed across the world and making the one horse in the title race even stronger won't improve Juve's global audience.

Worldwide merchandise sales alone will probably recoup the fee.
(11-07-2018, 12:02 PM)South lincs Posh Wrote: Worldwide merchandise sales alone will probably recoup the fee.

Blimey they kept that quiet  Wink