Poll: Who do you want to win the World Cup?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
France
47.62%
10 47.62%
Croatia
52.38%
11 52.38%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

France v Croatia - World Cup Final
Who do you want to win?

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, it'd be nice to see a new winner, and Croatia as world champions would be an incredible achievement, However, France have been the strongest team in the competition, and have a young, exciting, and likeable side.

Either way, I think France will win.
I win £70 if France win, but I have always like Croatia.
France to win by the biggest margin ever in a World Cup final. More than three goals in case you were wondering.
I want France to win - I have them
In the works sweepstake so that’s the only reason. I think France have overall been the most consistent side which is why I think they will win.
I'd like Croatia to win because it's someone different. And because I don't want France to have won it more times than England.

I think it'll be France though, and fair enough, they've been the best team after a slow start.
(12-07-2018, 08:48 PM)Pat Wrote: Who do you want to win?

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, it'd be nice to see a new winner, and Croatia as world champions would be an incredible achievement, However, France have been the strongest team in the competition, and have a young, exciting, and likeable side.

Either way, I think France will win.

I don’t think the French team has been exciting apart from one game. In fact, they’ve been the exact opposite.
(12-07-2018, 08:54 PM)Nick Wrote: I win £70 if France win, but I have always like Croatia.

Likewise, I've always had a soft spot for Croatia. And they're undoubtedly the underdogs, so I'm rooting for them.
I put France in the poll, but I'm not particularly bothered who wins.

If it was tonight I wouldn't even watch it. I might come round by Sunday though.
(12-07-2018, 08:48 PM)Pat Wrote: Who do you want to win?

Well they've shown flashes but so have Croatia ie v the argies.
(12-07-2018, 09:53 PM)ryanclark82 Wrote: I don’t think the French team has been exciting apart from one game. In fact, they’ve been the exact opposite.
Indeed. Pat's relief that England are out is obviously affecting his views  Laughing
(12-07-2018, 09:57 PM)poshtrev Wrote: Likewise, I've always had a soft spot for Croatia. And they're undoubtedly the underdogs, so I'm rooting for them.

Underdogs they are, I fail to see very much endearing about them on the pitch as a lot of their behaviour showed last night (and no that's not sour grapes as they beat us at football) and their fans are renowned as some of the most racist and badly behaved around Europe. Surprised at you tbh Trev  Wink
France will win, comfortably.
(13-07-2018, 07:18 AM)Meat\nTwoVeg Wrote: France will win, comfortably.

Hmmmm, you didn't get the last prediction right.

But come on France.
Ho hum. Even by Fifa standards the Croatian FA is a pretty unpleasant mob. There are some dubious links between the FA and the government and there are already prison sentences handed down for corruption. Modric and others are facing charges of perjury after the World Cup.

Make of it what you will but if they were to win it could be delightfully embarrassing for Fifa
(12-07-2018, 09:01 PM)DeanHobbs Wrote: I want France to win - I have them
In the works sweepstake so that’s the only reason. I think France have overall been the most consistent side which is why I think they will win.

Me too ?
(13-07-2018, 09:51 AM)MrK Wrote: Ho hum. Even by Fifa standards the Croatian FA is a pretty unpleasant mob. There are some dubious links between the FA and the government and there are already prison sentences handed down for corruption. Modric and others are facing charges of perjury after the World Cup.

Make of it what you will but if they were to win it could be delightfully embarrassing for Fifa

Suddenly I want them to win  Laughing
(13-07-2018, 10:05 AM)tilbkr Wrote: Me too ?

I had heard
Like the FA Cup whoever knock Posh out i then follow so on & so on. 

Croatia therefore i will pick to win after beating England though i think France will win a tight boring game 1-0
(13-07-2018, 12:52 PM)Barn67 Wrote: Like the FA Cup whoever knock Posh out i then follow so on & so on. 

Croatia therefore i will pick to win after beating England though i think France will win a tight boring game 1-0

Childishly, I always want the sides who beat Posh in the cup to get knocked out asap for having the temerity to knock us out.

Allez les Bleus.
I guess, in a way, it's nice to say we lost to the eventual champions, but I don't really care once my team is out.
couldn't give a flying shit who wins it...
I have a Croatian mate who lives in Leuven. He supports O H Leuven, but I've told him all about the finest side in England so the last time I was with him he was wearing his Posh shirt!
I haven't got any French friends who wear Posh shirts so it's Croatia for me.