Bees
This week I have seen countless Bees on pavements etc. doing nothing.  Why is this? Something to do with the heat? They don't appear to be dead.
(13-07-2018, 01:51 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote: This week I have seen countless Bees on pavements etc. doing nothing.  Why is this? Something to do with the heat? They don't appear to be dead.

Spongeing ponces.
(13-07-2018, 01:51 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote: This week I have seen countless Bees on pavements etc. doing nothing.  Why is this? Something to do with the heat? They don't appear to be dead.

Fatigue. They're struggling to find enough food as the warm weather has slowed plant nectar production. If you're feeling genorous they're recommending leaving sugared water outside for them to drink.

Issue with that is the wasps might find it first. Fuck wasps.
(13-07-2018, 02:00 PM)Meat\nTwoVeg Wrote: Fatigue. They're struggling to find enough food as the warm weather has slowed plant nectar production. If you're feeling genorous they're recommending leaving sugared water outside for them to drink.

Issue with that is the wasps might find it first. Fuck wasps.

Thanks for that.
(13-07-2018, 01:51 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote: This week I have seen countless Bees on pavements etc. doing nothing.  Why is this? Something to do with the heat? They don't appear to be dead.

If I were you I'd ring Chris Packham, he'd know.