Jason Cummings on loan from Forest
Signed on season long loan from Forest according to Radio Cambridgeshire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Cummings
Now that is potentially a very good signing.
Ooof! Quite happy about that. He certainly knows where the back of the net is! Surely this will be part of Marriott to Forest deal?
Confirmed by the club.

First one I've heard of and am a bit excited by. Dunno what's happened to him over the past 12 months though.
(13-07-2018, 04:11 PM)jwb1997 Wrote: Confirmed by the club.

First one I've heard of and am a bit excited by. Dunno what's happened to him over the past 12 months though.

He struggled a bit at Forest and then went on loan to Rangers and scored 1 in 3 there. 

I'm sure he'll be fine. I've always rated him so excited with this!
(13-07-2018, 04:10 PM)Posh Hammer Wrote: Ooof! Quite happy about that. He certainly knows where the back of the net is! Surely this will be part of Marriott to Forest deal?

One goal at Forest according to wiki.  What happened there then I wonder?
Did they still owe us anything for Britt? If so, I presume that's what has financed this deal.
(13-07-2018, 04:17 PM)norwichposh Wrote: One goal at Forest according to wiki.  What happened there then I wonder?

He also got 3 in 3 for them in the League Cup so got 4 overall.

Not sure really, looking at their forum he seems to have had some disciplinary issues and fell out with Karanka so was sent on loan to Rangers where he got 6 in 18.

Rangers had an option to make it permanent but didn't stump up the cash Forest wanted.
welcome to posh and good luck for your time here.

This could be an awesome signing if he can rediscover his Hibs form. No one can say macantony and the co-owners are not backing their manager over to you Steve Evans to deliver the goods of promotion Surely cant have any excuses not to.
(13-07-2018, 04:10 PM)Pat Wrote: Now that is potentially a very good signing.
This, if he gets back to the level he was at prior to Forest this could be one helluva signing.
(13-07-2018, 04:10 PM)Posh Hammer Wrote: Ooof! Quite happy about that. He certainly knows where the back of the net is! Surely this will be part of Marriott to Forest deal?

https://www.theposh.com/news/2018/july/p...t-striker/

I doubt atm it's anything connected with JM, tbf they are splashing much larger amounts than what we are asking so the deal would've been completed by now methinks.
Article states we are paying all his wages for the season long loan too.

JM move must surely be imminent else he'll soon have to start playing pre season games.

MM stuff has gone quiet again, maybe the interested clubs have been down Power League  Sad
https://www.theposh.com/news/2018/july/p...t-striker/
Love this. Good goal scorer. The lad's a bit of a nutter - but in a nice way. If he can rediscover his Hibs form we could have a great player, though it's worth bearing in mind Hibs were in the Scottish Championship playing against Raith Rovers and Alloa etc throughout his time in the first team there. Always seemed to score against Prem clubs in the cups though.

One thing that does make me a bit nervous is that he's the sort of player our fans will either love or hate, without much in between!
Check out the tattoo on his hand.  Laughing
Perhaps someone can post a pic.
(13-07-2018, 05:02 PM)Minesadouble Wrote: Check out the tattoo on his hand.  Laughing
Perhaps someone can post a pic.

[Image: nintchdbpict000381273838.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
Good signing for us. 

Has got a good engine,  he's like JM & CMS in his style,  he'll be pressing goalies & defenders into making mistakes,  don't think he's that tall , I was expecting a Giant Number 9 to be our next signing but hey,  welcome to Posh Jason.
So he’s scored goals in the Scottish second tier? Is that right?

Great. Another League 2 level signing.

Suggest it is more likely to be linked to the Gayle deal with Newcastle.
Never heard of him. Hope he does well.
(13-07-2018, 05:29 PM)ryanclark82 Wrote: Undisclosed, no doubt.

Lump on us to go down.

To go down? 

With Cummings signing I've just lumped on us to win the league at 16's!
(13-07-2018, 05:31 PM)ryanclark82 Wrote: So he’s scored goals in the Scottish second tier? Is that right?

Great. Another League 2 level signing.

Hibernian actually, Scottish Premier,.. bought by Forest for a million.