Farewell Gwion
So Gwion has refused to go on pre-season tour. 

Fee has been agreed with a Championship club.

Shame but as he is out of contract at the end of the season, lets just get as much as we can for him.

Source: Darragh Twitter
Such a shame. Best player at the club.
OH FUCK OFF.

Can't blame him wanting to jump ship, but he was the one player I really didn't want to leave.
Bollocks.

I hope some of these new lads we've signed are creative, as we seem to be losing all of our flair players.
Hmm,  was hoping for a injury free season with Gwion flying down the wing floating balls in for our new giant strike force to be banging em in,  ah well. 

If he gets the chance to play in the Championship we can't really stand in the way,  what we could do with our fans favourites & better players is to offer them better contracts earlier into their existing ones with maybe a clause or two thrown in,  agents put loads of garbage into players heads but it's in their interests to get a good percentage out of any outgoing deal. 

Who's the next RETAINED to be off  ? Question
Huge disappointment, I hope at the very least the money was right for us. Damn. Nono
Undisclosed, no doubt.

Lump on us to go down.
Injury prone...cash in
(13-07-2018, 05:29 PM)ryanclark82 Wrote: Undisclosed, no doubt.

Lump on us to go down.

Are you okay?

I love Gwion but he's too injury prone to be a huge miss. Let's see who replaces him.
(13-07-2018, 05:05 PM)stul Wrote: Such a shame. Best player at the club.

He is.

Thought better of him.

Dead to me Welsh twat
Fuckity fuck fuck fuck   Angry
Ipswich btw
He’s played two half seasons, fuck him, let him take up residence in some other clubs treatment room.
(13-07-2018, 07:00 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote: He’s played two half seasons, fuck him, let him take up residence in some other clubs treatment room.

...and you call me bitter
(13-07-2018, 06:52 PM)tilbkr Wrote: Ipswich btw

That's the hilarious thing, the club is a train wreck atm and if things go well we could pass them and him at the end of the season.
(13-07-2018, 07:02 PM)Pat Wrote: ...and you call me bitter

It’s not bitter it’s fact. Great player, yes, but no good playing half a season every season, which is what he’s done. He won’t be missed.
(13-07-2018, 07:00 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote: He’s played two half seasons, fuck him, let him take up residence in some other clubs treatment room.

'Tis a shame we have not had the opportunity of watching him play a full Season, for sure he has talent.
(13-07-2018, 07:04 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote: It’s not bitter it’s fact. Great player, yes, but no good playing half a season every season, which is what he’s done. He won’t be missed.

Incredible
(13-07-2018, 07:10 PM)Brianposh Wrote: 'Tis a shame we have not had the opportunity of watching him play a full Season, for sure he has talent.

I agree.

(13-07-2018, 07:12 PM)Pat Wrote: Incredible

Not really. We need players that aren’t sick notes.
(13-07-2018, 07:14 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote:
Not really. We need players that aren’t sick notes.

Only pat wouldn't get that.

Personally I have been his biggest fan but he can fuck off now.....well he is anyway.

I knew I was being unrealistic hoping he'd do the decent thing and I get it, however when a player is that good it 'hurts' even more and unless there is money coming in to Portman Rd I haven't heard of he's walking in to a mess of a club.