•  Previous
  • 11(current)

Cheltenham v Posh
(23-04-2024, 10:42 PM)Crun Wrote: Attendance: 3,873

Attendance: 3,873 (309 Posh fans)
(23-04-2024, 10:48 PM)norwichposh Wrote: Don't be daft, we've just played half a reserve team.

We did similar at the end of January. Tried new players before switching back to usuals but lost three in a row trying to get back online

Bolton home 
Playoff away
Playoff home

Anybody else worried?
(24-04-2024, 04:32 PM)poshlovers Wrote: We did similar at the end of January. Tried new players before switching back to usuals but lost three in a row trying to get back online

Bolton home 
Playoff away
Playoff home

Anybody else worried?

Not at all.  Play the same players against Bolton and then focus on the play offs. We have absolutely nothing to gain by risking players on Saturday
(24-04-2024, 04:32 PM)poshlovers Wrote: We did similar at the end of January. Tried new players before switching back to usuals but lost three in a row trying to get back online

Bolton home 
Playoff away
Playoff home

Anybody else worried?

I’m mildly concerned as we do tend to have a habit where we lose games in batches. Clearly
If that happens now then we won’t be going up.
(24-04-2024, 05:08 PM)DeanHobbs Wrote: I’m mildly concerned as we do tend to have a habit where we lose games in batches. Clearly
If that happens now then we won’t be going up.

I'm less concerned as we set ourselves up to lose last night, it wasn't a serious game
(24-04-2024, 05:07 PM)The Gaffer Wrote: Not at all.  Play the same players against Bolton and then focus on the play offs. We have absolutely nothing to gain by risking players on Saturday

This but Talley in goal against Bolton
(24-04-2024, 05:30 PM)KenGandhi Wrote: I'm less concerned as we set ourselves up to lose last night, it wasn't a serious game

Forget about last night but I haven’t forgotten about Oxford where we definitely didn’t set up to lose. I know we beat Fleetwood but the score flattered us. Hopefully the rest for players last night gives them a lift but we will see.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)