•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 

Cheltenham v Posh
Jesus, really don't know why I paid to watch this
Do we owe Cheltenham a favour for something?
Fuck me.
This is shit.
Cheltenham going to improve their goal difference tonight. The pressure is on Cambridge.
(23-04-2024, 09:05 PM)BlackpoolPosh Wrote: Jesus, really don't know why I paid to watch this

Me too!
It good to see we have 4 defenders who don't know each other FFS.
And to think we almost sold Josh Knight this year  Nono
Well this team selection has really backfired
(23-04-2024, 09:01 PM)cmposh1991 Wrote: Bilo showing why he was dropped

And people were calling for him to replace Steer after 1 mistake
Can we not do defending tonight?
(23-04-2024, 08:43 PM)PoshCynic Wrote: If Cheltenham win then I should not be surprised if Fleetwood & Port Vale complain to the EFL.

That will be Fleetwood and port vale who are already relegated irrespective of what Cheltenham do Laughing

You really are the gift that keeps on giving.
I can only conclude form this team we are trying to send the scum down.
(23-04-2024, 09:05 PM)BlackpoolPosh Wrote: Jesus, really don't know why I paid to watch this

Me neither. Feel sorry for those who made the trip.
(23-04-2024, 09:05 PM)DiamondPosh Wrote: But he saves penalties. Therefore I’d put him on the bench for the playoffs over Bilokapic.

Big defeat . Critch and bilo shocking
Ridiculous. Should have just gone for it. Not sure how many have travelled but feel for the fans who have gone to watch it.
This is embarrassing. We’ve basically thrown the game.

I’m going to watch Arsenal v Chelsea instead.

May as well play this team vs Bolton as well now, no point in playing the strongest team.

Wouldn’t bother buying a ticket if you haven’t already.
(23-04-2024, 09:08 PM)Mick Bratley Wrote: Me neither. Feel sorry for those who made the trip.

Why?  They were giving all the warnings that we were going to effectively put out a reserve side.
(23-04-2024, 09:09 PM)ryanclark82 Wrote: This is embarrassing. We’ve basically thrown the game.

I’m going to watch Arsenal v Chelsea instead.

May as well play this team vs Bolton as well now, no point in playing the strongest team.

Wouldn’t bother buying a ticket if you haven’t already.

It’s really shit, but for some reason I still think we’ll win this
(23-04-2024, 09:12 PM)AndyPosh Wrote: It’s really shit, but for some reason I still think we’ll win this

Bloody hell, and I thought it was me that was the optimistic one!
Perfect result. Takes the pressure off Saturday's game ahead of the big rematch at Wembley.

For sure we match up better against Barnsley than the alnernatives.

Good to see Bilo is still golden for total goals.
(23-04-2024, 08:43 PM)PoshCynic Wrote: If Cheltenham win then I should not be surprised if Fleetwood & Port Vale complain to the EFL.

Dude your always negative critical of posh.

(23-04-2024, 08:47 PM)Hugh Fat B'Stard Wrote: Does Jed Steer really need a rest? He's a fucking goalie.

Now you see why streer is being protected not rested.  

Anyway i would like to refer poshcynic and wycliffe to my posts at the end of the bristol rovers match thread regarding dornelly and youth team players being put in a team that is consistent in team selection and formation.   

As tonight shows that the opposite of that is what weve got tonight.      Shambles.

Point made.  Laughing Thumbup

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next