•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 

Posh v Bolton
(27-04-2024, 12:32 PM)cmposh1991 Wrote: I don't get that all. Why play the kids Tuesday and then the majority of the frist team today

Momentum? We saw what happened when they last had a fortnight off.
(27-04-2024, 12:33 PM)ryanclark82 Wrote: Full strength.

I can’t understand the logic, given the team we played midweek.

Hardly, no Crichlow or RRJ on the bench.
(27-04-2024, 12:34 PM)James Wrote: Momentum? We saw what happened when they last had a fortnight off.

That seems to most likely answer but why go near enough full strength
Fernandez over Crichlow on the bench is telling, particularly after Fergie’s “some of them did themselves no favours whatsoever” comment the other night.

Centre half ranking probably now goes Edwards, Knight, Katongo, Fernandez, Crichlow.

Regardless of the score, key players need to be brought off after an hour today - no injuries or suspensions, please!
(27-04-2024, 12:42 PM)DiamondPosh Wrote: Centre half ranking probably now goes Edwards, Knight, Katongo, Fernandez, Crichlow.

I'd stick Kyps in there before Crichlow. He's played there at international level after all.
Makes tuesday seem even more stupid
I cant see a blood and thunder game from either team today, more like a meaningless friendĺy, no bookings, no hard tackling.
(27-04-2024, 12:34 PM)James Wrote: Momentum? We saw what happened when they last had a fortnight off.

This is the best approach. Give near enough first team a run-out toi keep wheels in motion then sub off piecemeal as game progresses.

Probably be 0-0...
(27-04-2024, 12:49 PM)TUnwin Wrote: I'd stick Kyps in there before Crichlow. He's played there at international level after all.

I’d agree IF that didn’t mean having to play De Havilland. If Fuchs was fit though…
Thats the 7th game we conceded in the first 5 mins

Totally unmarked
Great start
Good job we are playing our first team to
build some momentum and confidence against a side we could play at Wembley.
(27-04-2024, 01:40 PM)ryanclark82 Wrote: Good job we are playing our first team to
build some momentum and confidence against a side we could play at Wembley.

We probably don’t need to worry about Wembley on this form
Whilst he does have some football skills I think it reasonable to conclude that MM is not a No 9, even at League 1 level.
We are crying out for someone who can hold the ball up ie JCH for when we have to play long because of the press.
Baffling decision to go full ish strength. Unless he's told them to go at 50% to lull them into a false sense of security...
Men against boys so far, unfortunately.

Randall particularly abysmal, whilst it’s the worst I’ve seen EMC and Kyprianou play for quite some time.
How are we the league’s top scorers? Randall Mothersille so ineffective.

Square it EMC you selfish fool.
A little bit better - Kyprianou and Collins had a very slow start today but now getting into the game
We’ve been nearly as shit as the referee.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next