15 Years ago today
Posh were promoted after beating Colchester. 

One of my, and I assume many others, all time favourite away days. A great day on the PISA bus, sitting in the home stand in the block next to the away end and recognising most of the people around us.

Good job we did actually get promoted as we would have looked silly celebrating early otherwise!

I put that team alongside the 92 side for the character and ability. The holy trinity were great but cult heroes like Charlie Lee and Zak too.
Twas a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As good as any. I DO BELIEVE I actually gave Adi a big hug next to the Pisa Coach after the game.
That was a fantastic day out, one of my favourites. Probably my all time favourite.

Just above Hereford away, and another was Grimsby away back then which I really enjoyed.

A different way of playing but so fun to watch, and some great players. Great memories, where has the time gone?
I'm amazed it's 15 years ago! Great day, brilliant atmosphere and the players really turned on the style.
Many of us were wearing a suit to a football match for the first and only time too